Sunday, December 11, 2016

3D Class Week 16 Creating An Environment Part 04 (Vegetation)

This week I added foliage to my environment, below is the process:

First I adjusted and created textures I would later use for the environment


Final Texture map

I then mapped the texture's to a plane in maya

which I proceeded to cut and adjust their UVs accordingly

As well as vertex paint the planes for wind effects later 

I also added some mountains that I created through world machine to the far background

Material

Foliage tool
Below are some shots of the final environment:









1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you did the assignment, but for your final world, less is more in this case for the grass. Also make it white and light at the bottom of your texture to blend in value wise into the snow more.

    ReplyDelete